ROOT LG D855
Hi guys, in this tutorial I’ll show you how to root a LG G3 D855 (international model) Marshmallow.
On XDA or on other sites, the guides are sometimes confused, so I wanted to write one more or less, comprehensible.
I am not responsible for any kind of damage that you may occour to your device, so take your responsability and be very careful! If you follow this guide, step-by-step, you won’t have any kind of troubles.
WHAT DO YOU NEED?
- LG G3 D855 with stock MM rom (all 30 versions, 30f-30j too)
- This ZIP that contains all the stuff you need to root your device
- Some time and patience
- Extract the ZIP you have downloaded on your PC
- Copy G3_MM_ROOT folder onto your device
- Install kingroot and AUTORECMMD855 apks
- Open kingroot, pass tutorial, wait the checking and click on ROOT
- If everything is okay, then you should see that your phone is rooted (temporary)
To make it permanent, you have to keep reading this guide, so, let’s continue with part2
- Open the previously installed AUTORECMM apk, wait and click on the big M on the screen
- When the process finishes, your phone should autoreboot in recovery (TWRP)
- Now you are on twrp, so click on INSTALL, find your G3_MM_ROOT folder, open it and flash HacerPermisivo.zip
- Reboot system
- Install SuperSU from GooglePlay, and DO NOT OPEN IT.
- Reboot in recovery (vol- and central at the same time, when it ask to erase data, click yes, don’t worry you’ll simply reboot in recovery, no data loss chill)
- Flash SuperSU_BETA_2.52 from your G3_MM_ROOT folder, and finally REBOOT SYSTEM
Enjoy your LG G3 D855 fully and permanentely rooted!
All credits go to the original author of this method, I’ve just written it in a more comprehensible form!